PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation
Helping people affected by cancer through physical rehabilitation.
One Patient, One physio, One step at a time
The PINC & STEEL Cancer Rehabilitation Programmes are dedicated to improving the strength, quality of life and sense of wellbeing in women & men diagnosed with cancer.
One in two men and one in three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. With our aging population and increasing cancer survivorship rates (up to 80% in some cancers). There are now over 22 million cancer survivors worldwide. There is an ever-increasing demand on rehabilitation services for cancer survivors.
The programmes are delivered by certified PINC & STEEL cancer rehab physiotherapists and provides a full range of services designed to care, support and guide women and men (respectively) through every stage of their treatment and recovery.
Our services include:
- Manual physiotherapy
- Physical and functional assessments
- Individualised Clinical Pilates
- Fatigue management
- Resistance training
- Exercise prescription
The PINC & STEEL Program aims to help you:
- Optimise physical and functional recovery
- Ease pain and muscular tension
- Regain strength & mobility
- Increase energy levels and improve breathing
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Improve physical functioning and maintain independence
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment related side effects
- Shift focus from illness to wellness
It is suitable after any type of cancer surgery or treatment and accommodates all ages, fitness levels and mobility