When it comes to playing sport, what you eat and drink plays a large role in how well you feel and perform.
Whether you are wanting to improve your race time, increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, reduce tiredness/fatigue, we can help!
Our sports dietitian is here to help you understand key nutrition areas of sport performance including fuelling, recovery, hydration, supplements and race day nutrition.
We give advice on:
- Pre-training and post training/recovery food and fluid ideas
- Hydration – choice of fluid and amount before/during/after trainings
- How to tailor your food/fluid choices to different training sessions
- Food choices during long training runs/rides/swim/paddle sessions
- Performance enhancing supplements
Book in for a consultation today, we offer face to face or skype consultations.